Is the Year of Paid Parental Leave Recently Announced by Netflix A Sustainable Policy?
You can read the article here. But can this policy be sustainable? Is it fair and is Netflix truly able to offer this benefit to all levels of employee in the firm? Is it a policy that all employers should offer and will it achieve the desired results of increasing engagement and retaining talent? Tell us your opinion.
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR