Is the Year of Paid Parental Leave Recently Announced by Netflix A Sustainable Policy?
You can read the article here. But can this policy be sustainable? Is it fair and is Netflix truly able to offer this benefit to all levels of employee in the firm? Is it a policy that all employers should offer and will it achieve the desired results of increasing engagement and retaining talent? Tell us your opinion.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Use & Abuse of Psychometrics
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018