Is Technology & HR ‘Bling’ destroying real talent development?
The aim of our Peer Network Meetings, attended by only HR Leaders, is to create an environment for sharing, talking with peers and an opportunity to clarify your thinking.
Join us on Wednesday 2nd November 2017 from 9.30am to 4.30pm at The St Botolph Building, London where we will be hosted by Clyde & Co LLP and joined by our keynote speaker David Clutterbuck who was recently featured on the CIPD online magazine.
We will debate:-
· How do we make current HR Talent Management “bling” useful?
· What does a modern Talent Management strategy look like?
· What’s the role of coaching, mentoring and other informal conversations in this?
And Paul Harrison an experienced Global Coach asks
· What's preventing Executives in your Company having the right conversations without a coach?
· Is Empathy in decline in your Company?
· Is technology effecting people's ability to listen?
The investment or cost, depending on your view, will be £295 plus VAT. Click here to book a place online via Eventbrite, or contact us if you would prefer an invoice to be sent to you.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy