Talent management in an era of uncertainty
Workday's Chano Fernandez takes a look at HR leaders' role in an age of change and uncertainty, citing positive indicators in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and Workday’s 'HR Outlook for 2017' report.
Fernandez notes that an uncertain political climate and digital disruption, allied to the impact of labour laws and freedom of movement, will place talent management concerns increasingly at the core of HR and technology programmes.
Oxen Parks Geoff Booth says we’ll be debating all aspects of talent management with Professor David Clutterbuck and Paul Harrison on 2nd November – what better opportunity to reflect on Chano Fernandez comments above.
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?