Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
Children between the ages of eight and 12 assessed for personality traits like entitlement, defiance, and academic conscientiousness, were tracked down 40 years later. It was found the stubborn ones became the educational over-achievers and high-earners.
Source: Developmental Psychology reported in the Evening Standard
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers