Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
Children between the ages of eight and 12 assessed for personality traits like entitlement, defiance, and academic conscientiousness, were tracked down 40 years later. It was found the stubborn ones became the educational over-achievers and high-earners.
Source: Developmental Psychology reported in the Evening Standard
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy