Stress, Resilience, Mindfulness and Meditation for HR Leaders
In our opinion, these topics are already very well covered in books, articles and white papers but we've found that Nick Petrie of the Centre for Creative Leadership says it differently, more concisely and more clearly. This short paper covers Stress, Resilience, Mindfulness and Meditation - we're sure, to the purists in each topic area, he has done them grave disservice - that said, for a busy corporate ‘reader’ he tells a concise and compelling story.
Read Nick's white paper Wake Up! The Surprising Truth about What Drives Stress and How Leaders Build Resilience, from the Centre for Creative Leadership.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy