Stress, Resilience, Mindfulness and Meditation for HR Leaders
In our opinion, these topics are already very well covered in books, articles and white papers but we've found that Nick Petrie of the Centre for Creative Leadership says it differently, more concisely and more clearly. This short paper covers Stress, Resilience, Mindfulness and Meditation - we're sure, to the purists in each topic area, he has done them grave disservice - that said, for a busy corporate ‘reader’ he tells a concise and compelling story.
Read Nick's white paper Wake Up! The Surprising Truth about What Drives Stress and How Leaders Build Resilience, from the Centre for Creative Leadership.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims