Stress, Resilience, Mindfulness and Meditation for HR Leaders
In our opinion, these topics are already very well covered in books, articles and white papers but we've found that Nick Petrie of the Centre for Creative Leadership says it differently, more concisely and more clearly. This short paper covers Stress, Resilience, Mindfulness and Meditation - we're sure, to the purists in each topic area, he has done them grave disservice - that said, for a busy corporate ‘reader’ he tells a concise and compelling story.
Read Nick's white paper Wake Up! The Surprising Truth about What Drives Stress and How Leaders Build Resilience, from the Centre for Creative Leadership.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers