Resources from our Network Meeting Speaker, Sarah Harvey
In May 2017, Sarah Harvey from Savvy People Management will join us as a speaker for our HR Leader Peer Network Meeting on the topic of The Science of Having Difficult Conversations. To provide you with a little advance reading we're sharing a selection of the resources she recommends for you.
- The Savvy People Management You Tube Channel where amongst other things you'll find a series of short videos based on Sarah's e-book Savvy Performance Management: Turn painful performance management into Savvy Conversations®.
- A brand new short animation called Fighting Talk - The importance of SAFETY which gives you some pointers on how to handle difficult conversations when someone feels threatened (or unsafe).
- And finally, this article for the Journal of the Association for Management Education and Development (AMED) entitled Placing Your Trust in Difficult Conversations, which Sarah contributed to. You can download it for free from a link on the Savvy People Management website
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR