Resources from our Network Meeting Speaker, Sarah Harvey
In May 2017, Sarah Harvey from Savvy People Management will join us as a speaker for our HR Leader Peer Network Meeting on the topic of The Science of Having Difficult Conversations. To provide you with a little advance reading we're sharing a selection of the resources she recommends for you.
- The Savvy People Management You Tube Channel where amongst other things you'll find a series of short videos based on Sarah's e-book Savvy Performance Management: Turn painful performance management into Savvy Conversations®.
- A brand new short animation called Fighting Talk - The importance of SAFETY which gives you some pointers on how to handle difficult conversations when someone feels threatened (or unsafe).
- And finally, this article for the Journal of the Association for Management Education and Development (AMED) entitled Placing Your Trust in Difficult Conversations, which Sarah contributed to. You can download it for free from a link on the Savvy People Management website
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?