The latest thinking on leadership
At a recent HR Leaders Forum Oxen Park were invited to share new thinking on Leadership which challenge conventional approaches.
We offered 3 provocative thinkers…..
- Nick Petrie (Centre for Creative Leadership) – vertical development as a new paradigm for L&D practitioners.
- Binnie, Wilke and Williams – Living Leadership. Shines a light on the shortcomings and impossible expectations placed on transformational leaders.
- Peter Block – Stewardship as a basis for rethinking the purpose of organizations and leadership including a stunningly powerful chapter on what HR should be doing.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims