The latest thinking on leadership
At a recent HR Leaders Forum Oxen Park were invited to share new thinking on Leadership which challenge conventional approaches.
We offered 3 provocative thinkers…..
- Nick Petrie (Centre for Creative Leadership) – vertical development as a new paradigm for L&D practitioners.
- Binnie, Wilke and Williams – Living Leadership. Shines a light on the shortcomings and impossible expectations placed on transformational leaders.
- Peter Block – Stewardship as a basis for rethinking the purpose of organizations and leadership including a stunningly powerful chapter on what HR should be doing.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers