The latest thinking on leadership
At a recent HR Leaders Forum Oxen Park were invited to share new thinking on Leadership which challenge conventional approaches.
We offered 3 provocative thinkers…..
- Nick Petrie (Centre for Creative Leadership) – vertical development as a new paradigm for L&D practitioners.
- Binnie, Wilke and Williams – Living Leadership. Shines a light on the shortcomings and impossible expectations placed on transformational leaders.
- Peter Block – Stewardship as a basis for rethinking the purpose of organizations and leadership including a stunningly powerful chapter on what HR should be doing.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy