Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
Financial Times analysis finds that one in 20 UK companies that have submitted gender pay gap data to the government has reported numbers that are statistically improbable and therefore almost certainly inaccurate.
If you want avoid being one of these in future – why not attend our HR Data Savvy Workshop 23rd May, find more details here.
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?