HR Development – why HR folk are like the cobblers children
The majority of development of HR folk that does get prioritised seems to us to focus on knowledge in support of what HR people do, not skills that develop how to succeed in the more challenging aspects of our profession. (Least time seems to be spent on the skills required to work with the ambiguity and rapid change that characterises the operating environment of any organisation or enterprise these days. We have a solution).
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?