HR Development – why HR folk are like the cobblers children
The majority of development of HR folk that does get prioritised seems to us to focus on knowledge in support of what HR people do, not skills that develop how to succeed in the more challenging aspects of our profession. (Least time seems to be spent on the skills required to work with the ambiguity and rapid change that characterises the operating environment of any organisation or enterprise these days. We have a solution).
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR