How to Have a Good Day - Book Recommendation
Webb, an economist and former partner at consulting powerhouse McKinsey, believes we have control over our days and can make positive changes to influence the outcomes.
Here at Oxen Park we believe the book is worthy of a read, even if you don't like the specific tips, the general thrust of her thinking is more than worthy of consideration.
Find out more about the book here.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims