How to Have a Good Day - Book Recommendation
Webb, an economist and former partner at consulting powerhouse McKinsey, believes we have control over our days and can make positive changes to influence the outcomes.
Here at Oxen Park we believe the book is worthy of a read, even if you don't like the specific tips, the general thrust of her thinking is more than worthy of consideration.
Find out more about the book here.
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?