How does your HR Department rate?
I can hear the howls of protest now from many in HR, but unless you have evidence to the contrary then others will perceive you this way. Maybe get on the front foot and ask your internal customers how they rate you and your service.
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Team Coaching
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid