How does your HR Department rate?
I can hear the howls of protest now from many in HR, but unless you have evidence to the contrary then others will perceive you this way. Maybe get on the front foot and ask your internal customers how they rate you and your service.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid