The future of the workplace
If the acquisition, development & retention of talented people are a top priority for you then so is the workplace. How, where & when your people work is key to attracting them in the first place.
Ask yourself the following 5 questions – Do you:
- Make your workplace an experience?
- Understand employee expectations for work?
- Consider the blended workforce a reality?
- Consider technology an enabler and adviser?
- Act as a workplace activist?
If you can’t answer YES to all you should come along and find out why these questions are so important.
This is day long interactive workshop/round table discussion with contributors who will be looking at this topic from 3 perspectives:
- Human behaviour and organisation psychology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and enabling digital technologies
- Creating collaborative workspace experiences
Join us on 6th November 2018 at 9.30am in Bristol (voted in the top 3, best start up cities in the UK – "a world class city that is ahead of the curve”). We will be hosted by Desklodge, a short walk from the station. (optional tour of the experience available).
Book your place here for just £99 plus VAT and Booking Fee, our numbers are limited to 20. Feel free to email or call for more information.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid