Future HR Leaders 2017
This unique and innovative development programme, chosen by Boots, Nationwide, AIG, Swiss Re, DuPont and Severn Trent to name a few, offers one of your high potentials:
- 6 days of highly effective personal development over a six 6 month period;
- An opportunity to learn and make progress on some of their thorniest business challenges with Peers from 5 other organisations;
- Access to 7 experienced and successful HR Leaders.
The 2017 autumn programme is now open and we are accepting enquries. The investment required is less than £600 per development day plus VAT and travel costs. Programme dates are the 9th and 10th of November, at the Royal Berkshire Hotel Ascot, 7th December, 10th January and the 6th and 7th of February (locations TBC)
Click here for more detailed information.
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- No more annual appraisals – really?
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy
- Working from home may not be good for you
- Centre for Creative Leadership Earns Third Straight Top 5 Ranking from Financial Times
- Ernst & Young Releases App to Identify Best Graduates