Forward Thinking on HR Workforce Analytics
Many organisations are still swimming in the slow lane when it comes to workforce analytics – but it needn’t be a struggle, says Olly Britnell.
Geoff confirms we would not disagree with his assessment of the current situation or the importance of taking those next practical steps to improve the position.
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR