Forward Thinking on HR Workforce Analytics
Many organisations are still swimming in the slow lane when it comes to workforce analytics – but it needn’t be a struggle, says Olly Britnell.
Geoff confirms we would not disagree with his assessment of the current situation or the importance of taking those next practical steps to improve the position.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy