Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
The researchers found that people tend to overestimate the power of their persuasiveness via text-based communication, and underestimate the power of their persuasiveness via face-to-face communication (Originally posted on the Harvard Business Review).
This definitely something we at Oxen Park would agree with – the challenge as ever is to persuade very busy clients to allow enough time for face to face conversations.
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- No more annual appraisals – really?
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy
- Working from home may not be good for you
- Centre for Creative Leadership Earns Third Straight Top 5 Ranking from Financial Times
- Ernst & Young Releases App to Identify Best Graduates