Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
The researchers found that people tend to overestimate the power of their persuasiveness via text-based communication, and underestimate the power of their persuasiveness via face-to-face communication (Originally posted on the Harvard Business Review).
This definitely something we at Oxen Park would agree with – the challenge as ever is to persuade very busy clients to allow enough time for face to face conversations.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy