EY one of the best companies to work for
Congratulations to EY, and in particular to our friends in Global Learning and Development, for their recent success in being named one of the top 25 companies in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for listings.
They were also awarded a 1 star accreditation standard acknowledging their excellence in the workplace, and special awards for “best improver” and “learning and development”.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Use & Abuse of Psychometrics
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018