Ernst & Young Releases App to Identify Best Graduates
The Times examines how EY is using mobile gaming to help it recruit the most talented apprentices from different backgrounds. Potential recruits who do well at the game, which appears on Debut, a mobile recruitment app, may be rewarded with an internship. Dan Richards, head of graduate recruitment at EY, comments: “Our mobile game takes students through a series of challenges to help test things like problem-solving skills, reaction times, perceptions and attitudes towards risk.”
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?