Ernst & Young Releases App to Identify Best Graduates
The Times examines how EY is using mobile gaming to help it recruit the most talented apprentices from different backgrounds. Potential recruits who do well at the game, which appears on Debut, a mobile recruitment app, may be rewarded with an internship. Dan Richards, head of graduate recruitment at EY, comments: “Our mobile game takes students through a series of challenges to help test things like problem-solving skills, reaction times, perceptions and attitudes towards risk.”
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy