Is enforcing employee holidays becoming a business necessity?
Research from advocacy group Project: Time Off shows that 37% of U.S. workers say they don't take their allotted vacations due to concerns over the backlog that will amass in their absence. The study also found that even when holiday is taken, four out of five employees remain connected to work, checking in on smartphones and mobile devices. Fortunehighlights that LinkedIn shuts completely for two full weeks every year in an effort to prevent this, with the business network’s vice president Nina McQueen saying skipped or half-hearted breaks could eventually result in burn out.
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR