Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
She says businesses must set aspirational targets for diversity to ensure it reaches senior levels and also need to be aware of "unconscious" bias against applicants. "Diversity is about thinking, it's not about whether you're black, or disabled or a woman - it's about having the best thinking around you," she says.
Do you agree?
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?