Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
She says businesses must set aspirational targets for diversity to ensure it reaches senior levels and also need to be aware of "unconscious" bias against applicants. "Diversity is about thinking, it's not about whether you're black, or disabled or a woman - it's about having the best thinking around you," she says.
Do you agree?
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR