Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
Nick Petrie at the Centre for Creative Leadership certainly challenges the orthodoxy of today’s Leadership Development programmes - click here.
If you prefer a 6 minute taster then view this video clip.
We’re delighted that our own Future HR Leaders Programme provides and explores all 3 of Nick’s required circles of development.
• Real life complex challenges
• New perspectives
• Connections and Support
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Team Coaching
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid