Consulting Skills hits the spot
The programme met my needs, was delivered effectively and I gained additional skills and knowledge to carry out my role effectively.
The programme was very enjoyable and informative – I was able to take away lots of new skills / techniques that can be applied in the real working environment.
It was very informative and proved reassuring in terms of explaining how consulting skills are not a black art but already used in different ways.
I liked how Shauna and Geoff mixed and matched the content.
There were lots of material covered during the two days.
- Opinion on PeopleWise paper: ‘Coaching – the STAR for strategic talent development’
- Future HR Leaders 2019
- Team Coaching
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid