Consulting Skills hits the spot
The programme met my needs, was delivered effectively and I gained additional skills and knowledge to carry out my role effectively.
The programme was very enjoyable and informative – I was able to take away lots of new skills / techniques that can be applied in the real working environment.
It was very informative and proved reassuring in terms of explaining how consulting skills are not a black art but already used in different ways.
I liked how Shauna and Geoff mixed and matched the content.
There were lots of material covered during the two days.
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR