Consulting Skills hits the spot
The programme met my needs, was delivered effectively and I gained additional skills and knowledge to carry out my role effectively.
The programme was very enjoyable and informative – I was able to take away lots of new skills / techniques that can be applied in the real working environment.
It was very informative and proved reassuring in terms of explaining how consulting skills are not a black art but already used in different ways.
I liked how Shauna and Geoff mixed and matched the content.
There were lots of material covered during the two days.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy