Collaboration – why it’s so hard, often fails but still worth trying?
"Collaboration is simple. But not easy. If it was easy people with diverse outlooks would collaborate more often!" Peter Honey is a behaviourist so his primary interest is in collaboration as a style, a way of behaving.
In his session we'll explore:
The choices - directive, consultative, collaborative.
The advantages and disadvantages of each.
When collaboration is the most appropriate choice.
The specific behaviours to use when being collaborative.
The session will be collaborative!
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers