Collaboration – why it’s so hard, often fails but still worth trying?
"Collaboration is simple. But not easy. If it was easy people with diverse outlooks would collaborate more often!" Peter Honey is a behaviourist so his primary interest is in collaboration as a style, a way of behaving.
In his session we'll explore:
The choices - directive, consultative, collaborative.
The advantages and disadvantages of each.
When collaboration is the most appropriate choice.
The specific behaviours to use when being collaborative.
The session will be collaborative!
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy