Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy
'Many business partners (BPs) are underprepared to view the business strategically' say HR Magazine after interviewing Andrew Mayo, professor of human capital management at Middlesex University and co-author of the HR with Purpose: Future Models of HR report.
Oxen Park agrees and in fact offers a programme to support BPs develop as great partners, trusted advisers and skilful internal consultants. Click through here to read more.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy