Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy
'Many business partners (BPs) are underprepared to view the business strategically' say HR Magazine after interviewing Andrew Mayo, professor of human capital management at Middlesex University and co-author of the HR with Purpose: Future Models of HR report.
Oxen Park agrees and in fact offers a programme to support BPs develop as great partners, trusted advisers and skilful internal consultants. Click through here to read more.
- HR business partner models fail to add strategic value
- Open-plan is the death of face-to-face
- US eateries join the co-working space race
- The future of the workplace
- Use & Abuse of Psychometrics
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- HR must do more to adopt people analytics
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018