Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy
'Many business partners (BPs) are underprepared to view the business strategically' say HR Magazine after interviewing Andrew Mayo, professor of human capital management at Middlesex University and co-author of the HR with Purpose: Future Models of HR report.
Oxen Park agrees and in fact offers a programme to support BPs develop as great partners, trusted advisers and skilful internal consultants. Click through here to read more.
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR