Artificial intelligence – the next workplace revolution?
As we in HR have seen headcounts in transactional roles reduce, our organisations have and will continue to see the growth of robotic and intelligence solutions to tasks currently assigned to our human workforce. According to Jerry Kaplan, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur speaking to the Guardian, this trend is set to become the next industrial revolution.
So how will your organisation be affected? Will you see a reduction in your human workforce as manual labour, transactional administration and analytical tasks amongst others are taken on by robotic or AI counterparts? When considering national (and international) workforce planning, how do we utilise those individuals whose existing skills and capabilities are made redundant through advances in technology?
Take a look at our upcoming events where you can talk to us about this and other pertinent HR topics.
Read the full article here on the Guardian website.
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR