Artificial intelligence – the next workplace revolution?
As we in HR have seen headcounts in transactional roles reduce, our organisations have and will continue to see the growth of robotic and intelligence solutions to tasks currently assigned to our human workforce. According to Jerry Kaplan, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur speaking to the Guardian, this trend is set to become the next industrial revolution.
So how will your organisation be affected? Will you see a reduction in your human workforce as manual labour, transactional administration and analytical tasks amongst others are taken on by robotic or AI counterparts? When considering national (and international) workforce planning, how do we utilise those individuals whose existing skills and capabilities are made redundant through advances in technology?
Take a look at our upcoming events where you can talk to us about this and other pertinent HR topics.
Read the full article here on the Guardian website.
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- No more annual appraisals – really?
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy
- Working from home may not be good for you
- Centre for Creative Leadership Earns Third Straight Top 5 Ranking from Financial Times
- Ernst & Young Releases App to Identify Best Graduates