Action Learning and Future HR Leaders
In planning for the 11th cohort for our Future HR leaders programme we were reminded of our white paper on the topic. The way that Action Learning is at the heart of the design, and delivers both personal development and business results is, we know, unique in the HR development space. We like to describe the best action learning sets as being characterised by moments of high emotion, memorable conversations, momentous decisions and lasting relationships. Tangible benefits are strengthened leadership skills, networking and, above all, positive outcomes on important business challenges.
Read more in our White Paper.
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers