Action Learning – why HR should get up-to-date with a 40 year old approach!
Action learning, as a term, is widely used, often misrepresented; and we think is used in a sense that does no service to its creator. (Our aim is to debunk some myths and to clarify some of the confusion. We advocate HR should not only be a role model for the use of Action learning but embed it in the portfolio of L&D solutions for the business.)
- Be A Better HR Business Partner - 2018
- Talent management in an era of uncertainty
- Psychological safety a common link among top performers
- How does your HR Department rate?
- Stubborn children grow up to be richer, study reveals
- Is Diversity is about having the best thinking?
- Feedback on our FHRL Programme
- Face-to-face requests are far more successful than an email
- The Importance of Sleep
- Business Partners Falling Short on Strategy