Action Learning – why HR should get up-to-date with a 40 year old approach!
Action learning, as a term, is widely used, often misrepresented; and we think is used in a sense that does no service to its creator. (Our aim is to debunk some myths and to clarify some of the confusion. We advocate HR should not only be a role model for the use of Action learning but embed it in the portfolio of L&D solutions for the business.)
- A view from down under - Gender Pay Gap
- Top-paid men exceed women by four to one - Opinion
- Be A Better HR Business Partner 2018
- Oxen Park Continues its Traditional Support of Water Aid
- Improbable gender pay gap reported by UK companies
- New website will bypass HR in harassment claims
- Communication & Brain Filtration
- Intelligent Automation for HR webcast
- Current Leadership Development Programmes – fit for purpose?
- Becoming Data Savvy in HR